- If I wasn't certain that George C. Scott was dead I would have sworn on a stack of Bibles that he was driving all over the road in a silver Kia this morning.
- Tiny the Trolloping Cat has suddenly decided this week to stop trolloping and stay indoors at night. Her curled paws on the couch could melt the coldest heart. I wonder what changed her mind?
- My friend P$ynner, artist extraordinaire, has offered to help me make some dolls based upon subjects in my paintings. I'm insanely excited about the possibilities.
- I stayed up to watch "In Her Shoes" last night because I like Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette. It was a pretty pointless flick but I still like Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette. Needless to say J woke me up early to assuage her car paranoia because I stayed up late. I looked lovely tromping around the parking lot in green sweats and a Mr. Bill T-shirt that used to belong to my mom.
- I have another OBLIGATION FREE weekend coming up. I'm beside myself with excitement and will probably accomplish very little because of it, though I tell myself I will spend the entire time painting.
I think that's all but I reserve the right to add more random shit until midnight tonight.