Monday, November 10, 2008

Subversive Art and Craft-tacular is GO!

It's official, I will be hosting the first annual Subversive Art and Craft-Tacular at my shop, Anne Bonney Tattoos on Sunday November 23rd. I wanted to create a holiday shopping experience with a little savoir faire and include artists whose work sits outside the mainstream. The show will feature unusual, edgy, weird, different, sensual work by Tampa Bay artists including P$ynner, Terry Pipitone, Heather Spoonster, Dave Cavaliere, Sherrie St. James, Tammy Monger, Lourdes Simon, and myself. We'll beluring in the handmade hungry masses with tarot readings free refreshments. If you're in the hood come on down and get acquainted!







1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

Can't wait to hear how today went! :)

Blog Archive

Add me on Facebook