Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Mad Cool Online Community for we Crafty Ho's

I just joined DIY Scene which is an extremely supportive online community of artists and craftspeople. Really cool, and extremely friendly peeps there with an awesome punk and subculthcha type of vibe. If you're looking for your tribe, this just might be it. I've had about 15 people heart me on etsy since I joined last week and already had one sale! They are a large etsy team as well. In order to join you have to fill out an application with your basic info and fulfill a few community supporting requirements over the course of your first two months but they're all fun things you'd do anyway. Click the Linky if you think you might want to join:

http://www.diyscene.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=2720

1 comment:

Julie Ayotte said...

Awesome! Thanks. I will check it out.

Blog Archive

Add me on Facebook